If you received your product and it is not exactly what you ordered, or your product arrived damaged, we are happy to help and ready to serve! We understand that there will be instances where you may need to return or exchange a product for various reasons. In the event that you do need to return or exchange a product please read the below information regarding our return or exchange process and policies.
Did your order arrive damaged?
- If your order shipped via UPS, or FedEx and it arrived damaged please notify us within 5 business days. Please call us at (800) 788-3188 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need a detailed description along with pictures of the damaged product in order to proceed accordingly.
- If your order shipped via truck freight or white glove delivery, please examine the product prior to signing for it.
- Unpackage the entire product to inspect for damage. Just because the exterior of the package appears to be undamaged, there may be damage to the product. Make sure you fully inspect the product prior to signing for the delivery.
- Do not sign for the product if there is any damage. Refuse the delivery of the product if you feel it has any damage. Once the product is signed for, it is free and clear and we cannot offer any refunds or returns due to damage. The freight delivery companies are released of all liability once the delivery is signed for. By signing for the product it authorizes acceptance of the product “as is”.
Did the item that arrive not match what you ordered? We accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of the shipment to you. If you choose to exchange or return a product, please follow the below steps.
- Email or call us with your order number, name, full contact details, and the model number and quantity of the product you would like to exchange or return.
- We will then issue you an RA number for the return of the product and provide you with a return address. An exchange or return will not be accepted without an RA number.
Once the product has been shipped back, please provide us with the tracking details of the shipment.
- You will be responsible for the return shipping and handling for exchanges or returns that do not fall under any error of Camelot Living.
- All original packaging must be intact, otherwise additional charges may apply.
- Not all products can be exchanged or returned. Please contact us if you have a question of whether or not your product can be exchanged or returned.
What if you place an order and would like to cancel it?
If you have placed an order and decided that you would like to cancel the order, we will accept your cancellation, unless the order has already shipped. If the order has been shipped we will be unable to cancel the order, and you will need to follow the above steps for a return or exchange.
What if you have had your product longer than 30 days and would like to return or exchange it? Or the product is defective?
We will be more than happy to help you with any and all issues. Please contact us immediately and will will figure out what will work best for you.
If the product is not working, you will need to contact the manufacturer of the product directly. If you need a manufacturers contact details, please let us know.